02/05/2014

Paint your dress






Hello guys,
this S/S 2014 it's all about fashion vs art, so one of your wardrobe's must-have for this season is 'like in a picture' piece.
It could be a landscape picture, or a pop-art pattern or still an abstract printed piece; about it, i've choose this Hoss Intropia painted silk dress, (also because I can use the black asimmestrical blouse everyday with my ripped jeans), than i'm wearing a pair of gold rose metallic sandals and a clutch, both Hoss Intropia.
I think this is a perfect cocktail party dress.....what do you think about it?what's your perfect party outfit?

Outfit courtesy of MOOD (Via Sebastiano Grandis 8, Cuneo).
Follow the shop on Facebook and Instagram.

Have a funny evening!




Kisses
S.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dress!

    scrolldownformore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First things first. Welcome to the world of fashion bloggers. Loving this outfit! the dress is insanely amazing and you're wearing it beautifully. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete